Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Buffetting : Tied up

I guess getting back to the usual curriculum timeline is much taxing than I thought.

6 subjects, each with their own heaviness definitely taxed me alot.

I barely have time to think about updating my Japan trip.

Or maybe because it really just takes that much of time to put everything into pieces.

Not to say I'm dreading my semester, its fun but its really taxing.
This was my shack for  the 3 nights in Kyoto. Loved the host, the bed, the attic, the bath tub, the neighborhood. Great area near Kokusaikaikan, and the climb to the attic was really fun.

And being a club president surely didn't lighten things much, at all.

I just hope I don't screw up my first test.


2 comments:

  1. OMG! Pening kepala aku seeing the list of drugs names you have to learn and memorize. The dosage, the side effects, bla bla bla. Gosh! Anyway, all the best and good luck in your upcoming exam! On a side note, still hoping I would be able to read about your Japan trip posts soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. That's only 2 simple drugs; we have other drugs for so many other systems apart from the nervous systems for general anesthesia!

      Haha Japan trip have to wait till 2 weeks later. 5 tests next week.

      Delete